This week was pretty awesome!
1. I began a search for the PERFECT brownie recipe. Found a couple online that I tried, and were good…but didn’t quite beat the good ol’ $2.00 box mix at the store. If you have one to share let me know…it’s become a mission now! Here’s a brownie recipe we tried…let me know what YOU think of it!
3. I started to learn to crochet, and I’m starting to get the hang of it! I really enjoy it so far, and here’s the book that I got to learn from. Bought it at Walmart in a kit with some hooks, needles, and loops. $10 plus a skein of yarn under $3 and I’ve kept myself busy for the last few days. I can’t wait to make blankets for my Baby #3!
4. If you follow me on instagram or facebook you know, we found out we’re expecting a baby girl (officially), and I’m SUPER stoked. Even more stoked to share her name…but I’m not quite ready to do that yet!
5. Took the kids to Giggle N Jump today, (an indoor play gym) and it was really nice to get out with some GREAT ladies to chat. Not to mention, the kids had a blast and will sleep well tonight!
6. Saw a really cool pin on of course…PINTEREST and actually did it! Such a great idea for kiddos, REALLY! My kids are having so much fun with it, and I can feel like they’re learning something too! Only thing is…I think I might try to laminate the pages. I’d like to leave it within their reach to play with, but I for see a LOT of $$$ spent on paper and ink if I don’t try to do something!
This weekend the hubby and I are going to try and recreate the Everything w/ Cheese Bagel from Starbucks this Sunday! It’s our FAVORITE bagel EVER…seriously DELICIOUS, so I can’t WAIT to try our version.
What favorite things did you do this week? Any recipes to share? Adventures you went on? Tell me about it, and cough up that brownie recipe below!